Dedicated Spam Firewalls
- Complete Spam, Virus, Malware & Ransomware protection
- No expensive hardware to purchase, install or maintain
- FREE 30-day trial, no contracts and no minimum terms
- 24/7 USA, Canada and Europe based customer support
Learn MoreCompare & Purchase
What is the SpamWall?
The SpamWall is a Hosted Spam Firewall solution that includes comprehensive Spam, Virus, Trojan, Malware and Ransomware filtering as well as protection against Phishing type Spam/scam emails which ensures that email arriving at your mail server is not only free of Spam but also protected from potential virus, trojan, malware, ransomware and other harmful email threats.
Unlike other Spam filtering systems and services the SpamWall is a dedicated solution with it’s own dedicated hardware resources and an IP address which is completely dedicated to your system alone, providing unmatched control and security.
- Blocks 98%+ Spam with no false positives
- Compatible with all common email servers
- Reduces email server load by 60-90%
- No per-domain, user, or per-mailbox fees
- No monthly or yearly update or license fees
- No expensive hardware to purchase
- No software to install, configure or maintain
- Easy to use web interface for management
- Logging, reporting, statistics and more
- Improves email user experience
- Increases customer retention
- Provides mail server redundancy
- Free 24/7 technical support included
Why do I need it?
The SpamWall is ideal for ISPs, Web Hosting Providers, SMEs and Corporate IT departments looking for an “off the shelf” solution to minimize inhouse development and maintenance as much as possible while reducing the load on mail servers and networks.
A SpamWall Spam Firewall is able to immediately start working to block and filter more than 98% of all Spam and Virus infected emails by using it’s default out of the box settings alone.
You can be up and running within a few hours and seeing an immediate reduction of up to 98% or more of Spam, Viruses and other unwanted email being delivered to your email servers and email account users. A SpamWall protecting your mail server and network helps to improve email user experience, increase customer retention and saves on bandwidth, administrative and support costs.
How does it work?
Positioned “in front” of your existing email server, the SpamWall Spam Firewall provides an integrated Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus solution offering complete email protection at the “network perimeter” level, before unwanted or potentially dangerous and costly email reaches your network or mail server.
Unlike other anti-spam solutions, the SpamWall is able to reduce the load placed on your existing email server by off-loading the task of both Spam and Virus processing and filtering, effectively reducing the volume of Spam, Viruses and other unwanted email reaching your email server by up to 98% or more.
The SpamWall is compatible with all mail servers and email clients. No changes are needed to your existing mail server or network setup, there is no hardware to purchase or maintain, no software to install and configure, no per-domain, per-user, or per-mailbox fees or charges to pay.